Recently, hair transplant procedures in Turkish clinics have gained massive popularity due to affordable prices, highly-experienced surgeons, friendly medical staff, and advanced medical technologies in both governmental and private clinics. Turkey is a well-known destination for medical tourists.
Most medical tourists are interested in hair transplant methods: FUE, DHI, or FUT. Get a consultation with Bookimed to find out the most suitable clinic and a doctor to meet your expectations. Turkish surgeons perform hair transplantation under regulations and guidelines. Most patients leave positive reviews after getting top-notch care. The overall impression of Turkish clinics is excellent, so you should not hesitate to find out the details.
Find out the Main Benefits of Turkish Hair Transplants
Once you decide to do a hair transplant procedure in Turkey, you should read the list below to see all the benefits, which include the following:
- Long-lasting treatment results: all certified clinics in Turkey use the latest medical techniques. You should read the information about the FUE method. It is a safe procedure that permits your recovery process.
- Affordable cost for the procedure: if you compare prices for hair transplants in Turkey with such countries as Canada, Australia, the USA, or any country in the European Union, you will be amazed at how much you can save money. The starting price for a hair transplant is $900, while the same treatment in the USA is $4,000, and in Mexico is $2,500.
- Experienced medical staff: many medical tourists choose Turkey as the main destination for their hair transformation journey because Turkey has one of the highest levels of internationally-recognized and most experienced hair transplant surgeons.
- Fast and stress-free recovery process: once a skilled and experienced surgeon has performed the hair transplantation procedure, patients can expect a quick recovery process with minimal complications.
- Comfortable clinics with state-of-the-art facilities: most clinics in Turkey are proud to offer the most innovative medical equipment with the latest technology. The country has the reputation of being one of the best places for getting high-quality hair transplants.
How Much Will Hair Transplant Cost in Turkey?
Every clinic charges differently, but the country’s average price for hair transplantation in Turkey is approximately $1,300 and $3,300. The price will include a detailed follow-up examination, a series of blood tests, post-surgery medications, the needed type of local anesthesia, in-person consultation with the surgeon, a hotel stay, interpreting services, and transfer. Most Turkish clinics offer a lifelong warranty, which is a significant point to vanish your doubts.
The final price will be calculated individually for every patient. In most cases, the cost ranges depending on your particular medical issue, the surgeon’s qualifications, the level of complexity for the hair transplantation procedure, and the level of comfort a patient is interested in getting. Medical tourists can get the exact bill expectation after consultation with the surgeon and a detailed general health analysis.
Healthcare in Turkey: What Is the Level?
The Turkish government pays special attention to its healthcare sector. It is the primary development sector of the country. The official governmental authorities state that citizens’ healthcare is the top priority. The government spends approximately 4 billion dollars for medicine per year.
Turkey has more than 28,000 high-level medical facilities that provide top medical care to local people and foreigners from around the globe. 50+ medical centers have recognized certificates of Joint Commission International. The national index of international and globally-recognized certificates obtained is one of the largest in the world. For better comparison, Israel has only 20 accredited medical facilities, and Germany — has not more than ten clinics.
How Can a Foreigner Organize a Medical Trip to Turkey?
As a foreigner, it might be challenging to organize a medical trip by yourself, especially if you’re doing it for the first time. You can use the services of Bookimed, which is a global marketplace for the best clinics and medical experts. The medical platform cooperates with 830+ clinics in 42 countries.
Many medical tourists wonder what makes Turkish clinics and surgeons so trendy for global medical tourism. Turkey is a well-known country for the top surgeons who undergo internships in the USA, Canada, and European institutions. The country attracts foreign patients from Jordan, Saudi Arabia, the UAE, Qatar, Kuwait, and Lebanon.
Top-rated medical centers, high-quality therapeutic services, and affordable prices are the main factors attracting thousands of medical tourists worldwide. More than one million international patients visit Turkey per year. Turkey is proud to be recognized as one of the Top 10 countries with a well-developed medical tourism sector.
Medical tourists who are interested in low costs and high levels of medicine should consider Turkey as their top destination. It is an excellent opportunity to save up to around 50% on medical services compared to the USA or Western European countries. Give it a try!