Switching from different cryptocurrencies is generally always challenging, especially when discussing converting LTC to USD to buy USDT on KuCoin. So, let’s take a good look at the fees of these coins and learn how to correct them in this article. Assuming that you are currently living in Europe, the conversion of the digital assets you usually pay is no less than about 1.49 percent while using USD or EUR, or LTC USDT as a specific form of transaction. Expenses are generally high if you use a debit or credit card. For example, if you are trading nano for less than 200 $, the charges are usually expensive; that 10$ request will likely create an expense of about $0.99 or about 9.9%. Hence it’s better to learn from a professional method of converting LTC to USDT convert altogether in the article discussed below.
Calculation Of LTC To USDT
The manual calculation is often needed to calculate the conversion and the profit between exchanging LTC to USDT. For instance, if you purchase two Bitcoins at a price of 7400$ each and sell them at a target of 9200$, the price difference is about 1800$. Since the transaction involves 2 BTC, you can quickly multiply the price difference by the transaction size of about (1800$ *2) to obtain a total profit of 3600$. Similarly, this example can be applied to calculating the conversion and profit for LTC to USDT using discreet numbers. While the above example is straightforward, the calculations can become more complex for professional traders.
Converting LTC To USDT On KuCoin
To convert LTC to USDT on KuCoin, the following steps should be taken:
- Open a KuCoin account as well as ensure it is funded. Set up your trading password and take precautions to safeguard your account from fraud or theft.
- After logging into your KuCoin account, click on the asset in the upper right corner to access your asset overview page. You will probably see different versions, such as the primary account, trading account, margin account, and financial account.
- To easily convert LTC USDT, you must have your own LTC coins in your trading account. If the coins are not in your trading account, hover over your main account or above those accounts where your fund are located. Select the exchange button and input the currency and the amount you want to use for trading. Make sure that the targeted account is your trading account and confirm the transaction.
- Go to your trading account. For example, we will trade from LTC to USDT; the process is usually similar to most cryptocurrencies on KuCoin.
- You will be directed to the KuCoin trading screen. It may seem complicated, but you don’t need to panic because it is easy to learn. If prompted, enter your trading password. Look for the spot trading menu on the bottom right side, which usually features a large “Sell LTC” button.
- To simplify the process, click on the market button in the upper right corner of that box. This will automatically provide you with the best available price for your trade. Enter the amount of LTC you want to sell or use the present buttons (25%, 50%, 75%, or 100) to sell a portion or all of your LTC from USDT. Click on “Sell LTC.”
- Within seconds or minutes, you will probably see popup boxes in the upper left corner confirming your trade placement and execution.
- Click on the asset menu in the upper right corner and navigate to the trading accounts to return to the trading view home.
You can use converters that can convert LTC To USD and provides you with more clear picture and correct exchange rates, just like as we use the Bitcoin converter. Bitcoin (BTC) is one of the best cryptocurrencies, with its own trading pairs and converter.
LTC To UDT Conversion Results
Since converting LTC to USDT or engaging in token-to-token conversion, the experience can be different. In the case of KuCoin, no markup fees are charged for such modifications: however. There is typically an unavoidable spread. For sure less common trading pairs like LTC to USDT, the space could be around 1%, meaning you may incur that as an additional cost. Nevertheless, KuCoin provides a better user experience for those who want to trade on the platform.