The city of Bangalore has been very much successful in evolving itself gradually from being a garden city to the Silicon Valley of India and ultimately the third largest city in India. This place is very well loved for the pleasant weather and the beautiful parks possessed by it. It is also very much Famous across the globe for the street food corners, the best possible artistic Cafe and the pubs dotting down every corner of the city. visiting this particular city is definitely a good idea because it has been very much successful in providing people with the unprecedented growth of the IT sector which has ultimately been successful in shaping different things including the rising temperature and other associated technicalities.
Apart from the very basic central business and commercial district, this particular city is capable of providing people with the element of natural beauty as well because some of the neighborhoods are very much quiet as well as soothing. Some of the places that you can visit while enjoying the stay in Bangalore resorts are as follows:
- Church Street: This is approximately 750 m in length and is one of the busiest and the most important streets of the entire city. It is very well-lined with gift shops, music shops, book stores, cafes, and restaurants and some of them are also the oldest in the city. They are very much successful in providing people with delicious meals along with very tasty treats. There are some days when the artists come over here to sell their work in the form of paintings, photo frames and other handmade items. Some of the places are also dedicated to children where people can play and can enjoy easy access to a fun time without any problem.
- Bangalore Palace: This particular majestic palace is a Royal retreat in itself and is very much famous across the globe due to the best possible architecture possessed by it. It includes the basic carvings both inside and outside and comes with very beautiful surroundings for individuals. This place is still owned by the Mysore royal family and includes sprawling grounds along with picnic related environment which makes it very much important for a visit. So, visiting this place is a good idea for individuals to have access to the best possible environment in the city.
- ISKCON Temple: This is one of the largest possible Krishna Hindu temples in the whole world and the cultural complex accommodating over here comes with the dedicated shrines of Sri Sri Radha Krishna Chandra, Sri Sri Krishna Balaram and Sri Srinivasa Govinda along with many other idols. So, visiting this place is definitely a very good idea for individuals to enjoy the cultural and religious significance simultaneously.
- Nandi Hills:This place is a very scenic hill station situated very close to the city of Bangalore. This is one of the most popular weekend trips which people can plan from this particular place to enjoy easy accessibility to the best possible destination and can escape the busy life of the city. This is one of the most popular places in the state of Karnataka which you must visit if you are planning your trip to the city of Bangalore.
- Innovative film city: Basically, this is a very famous Bollywood theme park for individuals which is very much popular for a day trip, especially among kids and teenagers. This place comes with several amusement park rides, adventure sports, displays and other associated things which makes it very much important for visiting purposes.
- Summer Palace of Tipu Sultan: This place is another very important place to be visited in the city of Bangalore which is now converted into a museum and is very much famous in terms of providing people with the best possible combination of Indian and Islamic architecture. This place comes with several balconies along with brilliant architectural beauty carvings which makes it very much popular. It is very well located inside the Bangalore Fort.
- Commercial Street:This is the oldest and the busiest shopping place in the city of Bangalore which is very much famous for electronics, footwear, local food joints, jewelry, clothes and other associated aspects. This is one of the most important places to be visited without any doubt.
- National Gallery of Modern Art: This is a double-storey museum which is built in a very colonial-style residential building. It is very much successful in showcasing the cultural ethos of India and ultimately comes with a good number of benefits for individuals. Visiting this place is definitely a good idea for individuals.
- Art of living international Centre: It is located 21 km is on the southwest district and direction of the city of Bangalore towards the Pancha Giri Hills. This particular centre is the headquarter of the spiritual and cultural organization Art of living foundation which was established by Sri Sri Ravi Shankar. This place comes with a very soothing vibe for individuals so that everyone will be able to enjoy a lot and ultimately will be able to attend the spiritual peace without any extraordinary efforts. So, if you are interested to move on the path of spirituality then visiting this place is definitely a good idea.
- Aerospace Museum: Visiting the HAL Aerospace Museum is a good idea because it comes with a significant display of multiple aircraft and helicopters along with engine models of the aircraft, a flight simulator and other associated things. It also includes the mock air traffic control Tower which will be helpful in exhibiting the Indian aviation industry and the associated historical relevance.
Hence, staying in Bangalore resorts is definitely a good idea for individuals so that everyone will be able to enjoy breathtaking activities in the city and can have the best time with their friends and family by visiting the places mentioned above. In this case, everyone will be able to enjoy a mesmerizing trip without any doubt.